Subject: Investment Opportunities in Zimbabwe !!

From: "In Touch Zim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 17:09:36 +0530

Good Morning,

Pambeni is Zimbabwe's first online platform that markets new and/or existing
projects from entrepreneurs and business owners to the international
community.

To understand more about our platform, visit:
https://www.facebook.com/pambeniprojects/videos/2159648414062401/

Also visit us on Instagram and Twitter using the handle @pambeniprojects.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

The Pambeni Team 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                          W:
www.pambeni.org  E: [email-masked] 

.............................................................

In Touch - Zim

Mass Mailing Media

Email: Unsubscribe/ Subscribe

To [email-masked]